INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SnackSurprise may collect Personal Data about you in two ways:
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to us when you visit our website;
- Automatically, in connection with the use of the SnackSurprise Services
1. Information You Voluntarily Submit to us when you visit our website.
We may obtain personal information from you when you sign up on our site, subscribe to receive a SnackSurprise box, or participate in a survey, form, or any other e-mail communication between you and SnackSurprise that asks for your information. When you sign up or subscribe to our service, we may gather your name, e-mail address, postage information, telephone number or credit card data. Regardless of whether you give such Data is at your decision, and we possibly gather such data in the event that you effectively submit it. On the off chance that you decide not to give the Data we demand, you might be not able to access certain services, offers, and content on our site.
2. Automatically, in connection with the use of the SnackSurprise Services.
Our servers (which are facilitated by another supplier) gather data about your visit to our site and exercises on our site. This Data incorporates your program, IP address, working framework, area, and date/time that you visit our site. The data our servers gather cause us to direct the site, break down its utilisation, and improve your experience on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
By and large, individual information you submit to us is utilised either to react to demands that you make or to help us in serving you better. We utilise your information in the accompanying ways:
- To help you in creating an account or placing an order
- To recognise you as a returning customer
- To give the services that you demand
- To send you managerial notices, for example, security or bolster messages
- To send overviews, offers, and other limited-time materials identified with us
- To send periodic information regarding your order, for example, your order tracking number or confirmation.
- To give a superior in general experience when you visit our site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We won’t sell, lease or rent mailing records or other users’ information to other people. We utilise the personally identifiable data you give us to satisfy the purpose(s) for which you have given it, to react to and process your particular solicitations for data, and for whatever other reason that we uncover to you at the time we gather your data. We may likewise impart your data to our temporary workers and specialist organisations (for instance, for credit card processing and shipping) whom we hold to help our business and who are bound by authoritative commitments to keep your own data classified and to utilise it just for the reasons for which we unveil it to them. We may likewise give your own data as legally necessary, in a matter of open wellbeing or approach, as required regarding the exchange of our business resources (for instance, on the off chance that we are procured by another organisation or on the off chance that we are sold during insolvency procedures), or in the event that we put stock in accordance with some basic honesty that sharing the Data is important to secure our rights or property.
Moreover, we may store individual data in areas outside the immediate control of SnackSurprise (for instance, on servers). We may share non-by and by recognisable data with intrigued third parties for promoting, publicising, or other use.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may stop any future contacts from us whenever. You can do the accompanying whatever point by contacting us by methods for the e-mail address or phone number given on our site:
- See what Data we have about you expecting any.
- Change/right any data we have about you – this can also be done by you via the ‘my account’ page.
- Have us eradicate any data we have about you, this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Express any stress you have over our use of your data.
This site isn’t meant to children under 18. In the event that a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has furnished us with individual data without their assent, the individual should reach us via the e-mail address recorded on our site. On the off chance that we become mindful that a child under age 13 has given us individual data, we will expel such data from our database and potentially terminate the use of our services for such individual.
We just hold the individual Data we gather from you for as long as your account is active (for example, until your subscription plan runs out) or otherwise for a constrained timeframe as long as we need it to satisfy the reason for which we have at first gathered it unless otherwise required by law.
We often, at our carefulness, may incorporate or offer third-party items or services on our site. These third-party sites have discrete and autonomous protection approaches. We, consequently, have no obligation or risk for the content and activities of these connected websites. In any case, we look to ensure the honesty of our site and welcome any criticism about these sites.